Welcome From The Agency Head
The president of Russia V.V. Putin identified the Far East as a priority for the country’s development for the entire 21st century. The Sakhalin Region has received new, unprecedented preferences and development instruments: ADT regimes, Free Port, Far Eastern Hectare. All mentioned above, together with the mechanisms of government support measures, ensure the investment attractiveness of the island region for investors!
The Sakhalin Investment Promotion Agency operates in order to attract new strategic partners, mutually beneficial cooperation that will fully open up the potential of the Sakhalin Region.
The Agency activities are aimed at improving the investment climate in Sakhalin Region and providing support to the entities of investment activity.
The Agency is a single “entry point” to the region, where one can address the issues on the implementation of investment projects, obtainment of government support measures, and removal of administrative barriers. Qualified project managers of the Agency comprehensively accompany clients on the “one-stop-shop” principal taking into account the specifics and individual features of the investment project.
The Agency is open to cooperation, it accepts constructive proposals and new projects, and it is ready to assist in their implementation. Sakhalin Region is interested in fresh ideas, interesting projects. Support and encouragement of business initiative is the key to successful economic and social development of the territory.
Head of the Regional Government Public Institution «SakhIPA» A.S. Sheredekin
The Sakhalin Investment Promotion Agency is a specialized organization for working with investors:
- Provides a «one-stop-shop» principal for the investment project originators
- Provides methodological recommendations for drafting a business plans and financial models
- Advises on issues of obtaining government support measures and implementation of investment projects in the region
- Prepares proposals for investment sites in accordance with the requests of the investment projects originators
- Interacts with development institutions to attract financing to investment projects
- Promotes the implementation of public-private partnership
- Organizes exhibitions and fairs
Sakhalin Agency for Investment Attraction:
- gave more than 1500 consultations;
- conducted 38 events with representatives of the entrepreneurship and business communities of the region;
- prepared 34 business plans and financial models.
Key Development Priorities Of The Agency
- Implementation of the Agency’s performance indicators
- Preparation, launch and support of new investment projects (including on the principles of public-private partnership)
- Development of mechanisms for supporting investments in the real sector of the economy
- Development and growth of traffic of Invest Portal at www.investinsakhalin.ru
- Cooperation with industry and business associations
- Promotion of the investment attractiveness of the Sakhalin Region as a place for the implementation of socially significant and infrastructure projects, as well as projects in the sphere of production
- Development of new formats of interaction with the target audience