State guarantees the Sakhalin region are provided as security for the obligations of the subjects of investment activity on the return of borrowed funds attracted for implementation of investment projects.
State guarantees are provided by the Government of the Sakhalin Region Sakhalin Region at no charge.
- Analysis of the financial condition of the principal
- Provision of principal to enforce the obligations of the principal to address the recourse to the principal in connection with the execution in full or in any part of the warranty
- The lack of a principal, his sureties (guarantors) of overdue financial obligations to the Russian Federation, on obligatory payments to the budget system of the Russian Federation, as well as outstanding obligations previously granted state guarantees
Provision of state guarantees, as well as the conclusion of the agreement on the provision of state guarantees is carried out after the presentation of the principal and (or) the beneficiary of the Ministry of Finance of the Sakhalin region full set of documents.
- The application with the request for granting state guarantees of the Sakhalin area on the approved form.
- The conclusion of the beneficiary of the alleged amount of obligations of the Principal with the enforcement of the obligations of the state guarantee of the area.
- Projects of the loan agreement, lease (leasing).
- Conclusion supervising the executive bodies of the Sakhalin area whether to provide a state guarantee
- Copies of constituent documents of a legal entity with all applications, modifications and amendments, duly certified.